UNIQUE AND RARE EXPERIENCE
Maison Martell was founded In 1715 by Jean-Martell. It is, as of today, one of the oldest great houses of cognac with more than 300 years of heritage. The Maison now invites WOL members to a private journey in discovering the secrets of cognac and the art of blending.
The Atelier Martell VSOP Blending Experience is a premium experiential concept, dedicated to the tasting and exploration of their exclusive VSOP quality level eaux-de-vies. A flawless balance between fruity, fresh and woody aromas, participants will get a chance to taste and blend three eaux-de-vies, each aged for a minimum of four years. The selected eaux-de-vies have been carefully aged differently throughout time to showcase the plurality of Maison Martell's aromatic profiles.
- The selected cognacs are of VSOP quality level, including:
• Eau-de-vie1: Aged in young barrels; fresh and fruity aromas
• Eau-de-vie 2: Aged in older red barrels; fruity and spicy aromas
• Eau-de-vie 3: Aged in a new barrel; fresh and woody aromas
- The blending session will be led by Martell's expert Brand Ambassador, Mr. Benjamin Sicard.
- The privilege to taste the highly sought after Martell VSOP and Martell Noblige cognacs.
- Participants will also be able to take home their very own tailor made cognac bottle (200ml) at the end of the event.
Date: Sunday, May 8
Time: 15:00 - 17:00
Location: Central - Atelier Martell shop
15 Queen's Road Central - Shop B10, Landmark Atrium, Central
Apply to be an exclusive member to enjoy special pricing*Membership subscription fees are converted into WOL points ($1= 1 WOL points) once your application is approved. Points can then be used to redeem offering sold on the WOL platform
We will respond within 1 business day (Mon - Fri 9am-10pm).
About The Partner
Maison Martell - With 300 years of passion, Place, precision, and time are the three great pillars of Maison Martell Cognac craftmanship and the heart of the expertise and emotion passed from hand to hand since 1715. Maison Martell is a spirit that treasures taste, honors expertise, and craft.
The Beauty and pleasure of every moment celebrated through French Art de Vivre.
Terms and Conditions